INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
This Site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which includes personal information required to purchase and complete our Services, and/or your name and e- mail address, in order to subscribe to content or other information and gain access to digital products.
If you opt-in or sign-up to receive our newsletter, guides, or other information, you will automatically be added to our email system. The option to unsubscribe will be included in every email. We do share your information with trusted third parties who provide support in running this Site, including any blog and/or newsletter. We may use the information you provide us to target the content and products we send to you. We may record information relating to your use of the Site in order to help administer the Site and personalize your experience by improving customer service.
When you register for our Service, we will receive and store certain business information that you provide to us in the registration process, whether through our Site or by email. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and other similar business or preference data that you provide to us.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We may share your information with your consent or as permitted or required by law. We may disclose your information as described herein:
- Third-Parties Service Providers. We may contract with third-party service providers to provide certain services for our business. We provide the information needed for these service providers to perform these services. The information we provide may include personal information. However, these service providers are not authorized to use any of the information we share with them for any purposes other than to provide services to us.
- As Required or Permitted by Law. We may share information that we have collected with governmental agencies and other organizations assisting us in fraud prevention or for investigative purposes. We may do so when permitted or mandated by law; trying to protect against or prevent fraud; attempting to prevent unauthorized or improper transactions; or investigating fraud or improper conduct that has already taken place.
You may be entitled to certain rights relating to your personal information. For example, you may be able to:
- Request, once per calendar year, certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
- Request, twice per calendar year, to know (i) the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you; (ii) the categories of personal information we have collected about you; (iii) the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information, (iv) our business purpose for collecting your personal information; and (v) the categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information.
- Request to delete the personal information we have collected about you. We may deny your request under certain circumstances, such as if we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Request to correct the personal information we have collected about you, if you believe that the personal information we have collected about you is inaccurate.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights. If you wish to make a request or to learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the ability to unsubscribe from all emails from us. We believe that your email address is personal and should be kept that way. We use your email address to provide better customer service, to facilitate your transactions with our third-party marketing partners, and to inform you of the offers and promotions from us or our affiliates. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving emails, we may still send you a response when you contact us for other reasons related to your use of the Site.
We may send cookies, tracking pixels, and other related technologies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser, improve the quality of our service, and serve targeted advertising to you. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all. The Site may or may not respond to Do Not Track signals sent by your browser.
We do our best to protect your information from any unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of personal and business information, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share could be accessed or tampered with by a third-party. If you believe that your information is no longer secure, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our services may be hosted on servers located in the United States, and we may use service providers located in the United States. If you access our Site and Services from outside the United States, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to the United States.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Updated: [May 1, 2022]