Salesforce Sales Engineer
Continuous is the only solution designed to help companies launch and grow usage consumption pricing models on the Salesforce platform. Our solution works seamlessly with Salesforce, so there is no need for costly, risky, and painful integrations to external billing systems or the ongoing pain of building your own customizations.
Founded by a team of recurring revenue and billing experts, we are trusted by enterprises to solve their toughest and most complex usage consumption pricing challenges.
We are a globally distributed team, headquartered in the US, and are remote-work friendly.
We are easy to work with, but thorough and professional.
We solve complex business problems but we explain ourselves with simplicity.
We move fast but pay attention to detail.
We constantly innovate but we are reliable.
We are disruptive but we avoid disruptions to our customers’ existing systems and processes.
- 4+ Years of Sales/Solutions Engineering experience in CPQ or Billing
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Willing to travel up to 30% of time
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Comfortable learning and using third-party APIs
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform and object model
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- Understand customer needs and come up with proposed solutions
- Configure and present demos for specific use cases that can solve customer-specific challenges
- Consult customers on pricing and billing best practices
- Become an expert on the Continuous product and on usage based pricing
- Support Marketing initiatives and projects