Continuous is the only solution designed to help companies launch and grow usage consumption pricing models on the Salesforce platform. Our solution works seamlessly with Salesforce, so there is no need for costly, risky, and painful integrations to external billing systems or the ongoing pain of building your own customizations.
Founded by a team of recurring revenue and billing experts, we are trusted by enterprises to solve their toughest and most complex usage consumption pricing challenges.
We are a globally distributed team, headquartered in the US, and are remote-work friendly.
We are easy to work with, but thorough and professional.
We solve complex business problems but we explain ourselves with simplicity.
We move fast but pay attention to detail.
We constantly innovate but we are reliable.
We are disruptive but we avoid disruptions to our customers’ existing systems and processes.
- 8+ years of work experience in product engineering
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science or related field
- Experience working with distributed systems and high throughput data pipelines
- Extreme proficiency in Java or C++
- Outstanding design and debugging skills
- Fast learner, with ability to pick up and apply new technologies quickly
- Experience with cloud infrastructure – such as AWS and Kubernetes
- Build high throughput, low latency software for business critical processes
- Design, develop, test and maintain core pieces of the Continuous Platform
- End to end development of new features and functionality
- Debug and troubleshoot production issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to resolve issues and generate new ideas